Why do I have psoriasis
Joint work of scientists from all over the world has helped to clarify the nature of the non-communicable diseases. The disease has a wavelike nature and the quiet periods are replaced by exacerbations frequent. Recurrence can cause many reasons. The most common of them are the following:
- In many cases, the disease worsens because of bad habits, rest, stress, poor nutrition. All this can be direct or indirect cause of psoriasis.
- A relapse can occur due to the presence of the body foci of infection. It can be this type of chronic infectious diseases as angina, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis and many others. Also, often, the reason for the appearance of plaques on the body to be the HIV.
- The precipitation usually appear in people with the skin is often exposed to mechanical and chemical damage. Can the workers in the factories, the members of the service staff, the skin is in contact with various detergents.
To find out if it is possible to cure psoriasis permanently, should clearly understand the nature of the disease. Psoriasis refers to a severe form of autoimmune skin diseases of a chronic nature. The first manifestations of the disease can occur in patients of various age groups and even infants. To date, to cure the disease completely impossible. Human life is accompanied by relapses and periods of calm. The duration of remission is always dependent on the effort of not only attending, but also for the patient. Known cases in which patients were able to avoid relapse for decades.
Types of psoriasis
The severity of the illness always depends on its type. There are forms of the disease, which flows easily without complicating the general health of the patient. In other cases, in the more severe types of the disease affect the skin, joints, nails and even eyes. Also, to a large extent the deterioration of the health of the patient. Ithaca, basic forms of pathology may be the following:
- Vulgar. The most common type. Seen that in more than 90% of all the people who go to the doctor.
- Pustular. Another name for exudative. It is characterized by discharge purulent of the pustules that appear n the body. Pustular psoriasis is a rare but very severe type of disease.
- Tabula. It is manifested in the appearance of spots of colour rose various sizes with pronounced squamis. Peeling can be solved easily, under them it is easy to notice bright red film. Damage to the film accompanied by bleeding.
- Tear-shaped. In this form of the disease the spots look like drops. Characteristic is the absence of stairs.
- Psoriasis of the nails. Pathology affects clavum plate. In the initial stages, the plate becomes rough and loses its Shine. After the spots may appear, the nail becomes distorted and peeled of the finger.
- Psoriatic arthritis. Heavy, affects the joints and ligaments of the patient. Mostly affects the fingers, less frequently knees and elbows. Arthritis is a bit difficult with a strong inflammation of the tissues, and often leads to disability.
The rest of this article will try to figure out how to get rid of psoriasis, once and for all and be done with treatment and prevention.
Methods of medical treatment
How to cure psoriasis permanently – this topic is of interest to many patients who suffer pathology. There are many medications that help to relieve symptoms, normalize the metabolism, relieve emotional tension, to adjust the blood circulation and improve human immunity in psoriasis. The choice of drugs should be carried out exclusively by a doctor. Wrong selection of drugs threatens not only the lack of results, but the appearance of many side effects.
To medications of psoriasis can be attributed to the following groups of medications that help to get rid of psoriasis, once and for all:
- creams, ointments, oils;
- shampoos, aerosols;
- homeopathic medicines;
- The pills and injections.
Also all of them can be divided into medicines for internal and external use.
The use of funds for external application
In the early stages of the disease, doctors often prescribe creams and ointments designed for external treatment of wounds in the home. At this stage, is mainly used ointment without hormones. Help ad decontaminate the affected areas of the skin, relieve itching, swelling, and inflammation. The advantage of non-hormonal means that no habituation effect and minimum side effects.
Medicines for internal use
Then, try to find out if it is possible to get rid of psoriasis, always with tools such as tablets and injections.
Preparations in the form of tablets and injections are prescribed by the attending physician and the use is performed under the close supervision of a specialist. A very popular drug to relieve the symptoms of the disease is methotrexate. A drug used for the treatment of this type of serious diseases such as pustular psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis. In addition to the positive effect of the methotrexate has many side effects:
- The improper functioning of the digestive system.
- Headaches, dizziness, nausea.
- Diseases of the kidneys and the liver.
- Stomatitis, pharyngitis.
- The development of the cystitis.
Means in the form of shampoos are used mainly to get rid of psoriasis of the scalp. Funds may be the following groups:
- with tar in the composition;
- for children.
The use of traditional medicine
The use of herbs and products of the nature of psoriasis sometimes give very good results. Of course, the traditional medicine can not act as a complete treatment of the severe forms of the disease, but its easy for folk remedies can be very effective. The rest of this article focuses on some popular recipes using traditional methods.
Decoction of herbs celandine
Celandine is widely used to get rid of many skin problems. The plant has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial qualities. The broth used for the inside of the intake, compresses and baths. Preparation of the medicine is as follows: in an enamel saucepan put 2 tablespoons of the chopped herbs and pour 500mg of water. The container is located in a aqua bath and bring to a boil over low heat. Cooked through 15-20 minutes, then percolantur.
Ointment on the basis of tar
Often for the treatment of the disease use tar. For psoriasis are recommended birch trees, pine trees, type of product. The ointment is prepared according to this recipe: 200 g of tar was mixed with 100 g of minced propolis. The products that are put on aqua bath until a homogeneous mass. After the ointment has cooled a bit, add 2 tablespoons of mother buckthorn oil and 50 g butter. After the hardening of the product, which is applied to the plate three times a day for about 20-30 minutes. It can be applied for psoriasis of the scalp.
Medical grease is another excellent anti-inflammatory and soothing remedy for psoriasis. For the treatment of product is used in pure form or in the form of a component of drugs with the use of other components.
- The therapy is carried out according to the following scheme: 1st day of grease is applied to the plate for 15-20 minutes, 2 – 20-25 and so on.
- The course continues 7-10 days, the maximum application time of 40 minutes to an hour.
Role of homeopathy
Many patients are interested in knowing if psoriasis treated completely with the help of homeopathic remedies? Because today the developers of tools of this type promise miraculous results. It is worth noting that, currently, none of the drugs is not able to save the people from the disease forever. Long-term remission is achieved only with a proper treatment and care of the observance of the preventive measures.
All homeopathic medicine based on natural products, with small doses of drugs are synthetic. The dose of the drug that allows you to get a positive effect and minimize the side effects.
The use of patches
Today, there are many different means of production in the form of patches. The most popular are the Chinese patches of psoriasis. These funds have the following properties:
- reduce the inflammation;
- reduce the itching;
- remove the inflammation;
- set circulation;
- nourish the cells of the dermis useful components;
- eliminates swelling and redness.
The composition of the plots includes natural oils, vitamins and many other useful components. Advantage is easy to use. The patch you can always have it with you and use in any condition.
Contraindications open wounds in the body and suppurative processes. In addition, it is not recommended its use for children under the age of three years. Popular patch I believe:
- delicate skin;
- quannaide Xinmeisu Tiegao.
The side effects are very rare, these can include pustular symptoms in the dermis, thinning of the skin, irritation and redness.
The prevention and diet
Compliance with the norms of prevention is a very important aspect of the treatment of this disease. In carefully as it is connected with man and his body depends on its condition. Therefore, try to figure out what not to do when psoriasis.
- Infectious diseases and bacteria in nature. Doctors recommend to avoid pathologies, that can weaken the immune system.
- You need to remove bad habits. Scientists have proven that alcohol and tobacco may directly affect the worsening of the disease and the development of relapse.
- It is not recommended to participate in the diets and the so-called "cleaning" of the body.
- No experts recommend prolonged exposure outside in the spring and summer.
- It is very important to respect the day. Try to give the rest enough time. It is also recommended to evaluate properly a situation of stress and prevent a nervous overvoltage.
- Diet for psoriasis should be humilis calories and include a sufficient amount of vitamins. Exclude from the diet of fried, fat, spicy food. Limit the consumption of sweet buns and pastries. Give preference to vegetables and fruits.