Skin disease is always serious, because the consequences of diseases of the skin can be more than that is not unpredictable. One of these diseases is psoriasis. This term is called a chronic disease of the skin and nails, and in the later and advanced stages of the joints, and even of the liver. You can sometimes find the psoriasis on his head. Differently, this disease is called scaly ringworm.
The first symptoms of psoriasis is flaking of the skin and the appearance of scaly rash on the elbows, knees and nails. But before speaking about the symptoms of the disease, we will learn about the causes of psoriasis, and possible methods of prevention.
Reasons for the appearance of the psoriasis can be a lot of factors.
We consider the main ones:
- Violation of metabolism, a bad and low quality food, malnutrition. Often it may be due to this cause of psoriasis on the girls who abuse diet and modern diet. Anyway, the body needs to get the proper amount of vitamins and minerals. There are people who do a particular vitamin is to not accept as well that, like any other, know how it affects the skin.
- The excessive use of drugs and fat, too much rich food. In this case, we have to replenish the body with trace elements, and it is not always necessary. Medicines, even such harmless, as vitamins, there is only a certain group of these vitamins, sometimes several groups. But the entire diet will never be able to replace this kind of pills. Even if your body gets too many vitamins all at once, he will take it as a sign of more active growth and development. Very quickly they begin to grow new cells, and this process occurs in psoriasis, in question.
- When the interruption of the gastrointestinal tract — in other words, the problems of the digestive system. Generally this is due to the malnutrition. It turns out that the stomach walls become much thinner still. Therefore, all the toxic substances that enter the body with food, are unable to fully mourn the juice gastric — they go beyond the gastrointestinal tract. Therefore, the toxins are released into the bloodstream, which delivers it to the liver and kidneys, and that it is not the largest negative impact. It can be used as one of the causes of psoriasis and the cause of the worsening of the disease.
- They say that from the constant tension of the nervous system can get sick of anything. Perhaps it is as well. In psoriasis is also true in a very direct way. Prolonged tension of nerves, a prolonged depression — all this affects the skin too. There are all kinds of biochemical reactions, that is only the psoriasis because the immune system is weakened and becomes unable to protect the body from contact with harmful substances.
- A number of other diseases, which can lead to a serious decrease of the immunity. These include sinusitis, otitis and others. That is to say, the essence lies in the fact that these diseases are gradually suck the life force of the human body, the ability to neutralize the toxins becomes irrelevant. If the person already suffering from psoriasis, are still and one of these diseases, which will be accompanied by the fast development of psoriasis and its transitions to the subsequent phase. Therefore, the treatment need to be addressed immediately. Activate the psoriasis can also infectious diseases, the development of which is due to streptococci.
Very often the psoriasis occurs in adolescence, when children do not follow their diet and eat on the way.
All correctly named on the health and on the immune system.
Methods for the diagnosis of psoriasis
To date, the psoriasis has become quite common problem, therefore, as to the methods of treatment and methods of diagnosis, also moved forward. For a professional dermatologist to determine the psoriasis are very easy to hide this disease almost do not know how. It is easy to distinguish a chronic disease of the skin of the banal dermatitis or eczema. The specificity of initial diagnosis of psoriasis, but if it was discovered the suspect during the inspection, to the person designated by a number of tests that need to go to a clearer understanding doctor the stage of decline of the disease.
There are three stages of psoriasis:
- Progressive, that is to say, that when the disease is in constant evolution, distributed in large areas of the skin. This is especially visible when you scratch and damage the skin around them is formed the region of the flaking of the skin becomes scaly surface. I have to say that the care of psoriasis at this stage it is impossible, but to treat it and keep it in a safe condition of the disease is necessary.
- Stationary on the skin rash and there are areas which fall away in which the skin is again and again taken by scale, but not the development of see. If the disease originated in a not very noticeable place, you can leave it alone: then it is progress. To date, however, there are methods by which you can get rid of psoriasis in a phase stationary. Whatever it was, but occasionally, it is necessary to consult with a dermatologist about the condition of the skin and nails.
- Frozen to the gradual disappearance of the disease without any intervention. Unfortunately, these situations it is common, but still. In this stage, the skin begins a slow but sure recovery. This can happen because of the proper diet or for unknown and little explored to date reasons. But again, don't forget to visit the dermatologist who analyzes constantly the stage of the disease.
Another method, which allows to study the patient's skin in detail, it is the fence of the cells of the skin with a special spatula. Then, the cells were examined with a microscope and are analysed by the experts.
Sometimes, for more accurate data on the presence of psoriasis has to conduct a procedure such as a biopsy.
After the doctor receives the most accurate information about the state of the skin of the patient, to see the detailed structure of each layer of each cell.
If you are thinking about how to identify psoriasis yourself, then you should know a few basic signs. We have already mentioned the appearance of scales and peeling; also the signs of terrible diseases are bad and are feeling throughout the day (especially if in parallel you are sick with any chronic disease), dizziness, worsening of the skin all over the body as a whole (that is to say, the dryness, the pain, increased sensitivity). When the first symptoms consult a dermatologist or physician, tried in vain self-medicate.
As for as klassificeret various manifestations of psoriasis are types of psoriasis:
- psoriatic erythroderma
- reactive arthritis,
Each of them is assigned a unique treatment, assign it can only specialist.
The genetics of the nature of psoriasis
Now many people wonder: if passed, the psoriasis is inherited and that the chances of that?
Yes, psoriasis is very possible to get to the genetic level. And to manifest the disease perhaps not immediately at birth, but much later. In some cases, the people who are looking around your family tree and find there the patients with psoriasis, but the gene of this disease can sit in the human race for generations and suddenly manifest itself in any of the members of the family. It has been shown by those cases in which, for example, in the family of the sick child, and after a while the disease appears in one of the parents. This is not a coincidence, just a disease over a long period passed from generation to generation, and now it comes out. By the way, in these cases, the probability is high that the next generations of psoriasis manifest themselves.
More than half of the patients who suffer from psoriasis, there are relatives of the family that once that also suffer from this disease. In any case, we have to take care of their health and the prevention of psoriasis, and if what happens is that people are already sick should do everything possible to avoid the progression of the disease and its distribution throughout the body.
Methods of treatment
Treatments for psoriasis there are several. Some of them are less frequent, the popularity of some of the above. Method of treatment is chosen after the analysis of the general situation, in accordance with the condition of the patient and, once more, the stage of neglect of the disease.
If the development of psoriasis is only just starting to treat it it is necessary to ointments and gels.
So what ointment to treat psoriasis? Some suggest to make tinctures and ointments with on your own, but it is best not to put your health at risk. In fact aggravate the psoriasis very easy: the skin in the period of the disease is very sensitive and immediately receive any kind of irritation, reacting to the increase in flaking.
The question that always arises when the choice of the ointment: with hormones or without? Now explain the difference. Hormonal creams very fast effect: for a short period of time, disappear the symptoms of the disease, the improvement of health in General. But the doctor recommend this fund should communicate to the patient that these ointments there is addictive. And this addiction is not only a process by which an organism ceases to take the medicine: after some time, can appear serious health problems. Information about this in the instruction manual.
Hormones have, in general, quite a lot of contraindications and side effects, of disorders of the hormonal regulation of the body and severe disorders of the circulation of the blood and problems with the cardiovascular system. The great demand ointments Israeli production, which are famous for their quality and efficiency.
Non-hormonal drugs are a bit weaker, but are still effective.
To treat psoriasis can be and tablets, which are classified in the same way.
Much in the course of treatment depends on the patient's sensitivity to certain drugs.
Whatever remedy you prescribed, sooner or later the body gets used to it and they should increase the dose or take something stronger. The most effective are the funds that are injected into IV with liquids or injections, but it is assigned is already at a very advanced stage of development.
To get rid of psoriasis is impossible, but the disease must always have under control and try every possible way to eliminate the symptoms.